Zoom class Skull + Kit October 15
Zoom virtual beading class for a Skull brooch
This listing is for a live Zoom virtual beading class and a Kit.
Learn bead embroidery and gold work basics while creating a Skull brooch.
To will need:
- An electronic device supporting Zoom app (phone/tablet/PC). A bigger screen is better.
- Your device should support microphone and audio connection so you will be able to communicate back and forth.
- Download and install free Zoom app in advance.
Date of the class: Saturday, October 15, 2022, from 11am to 5 pm (US Eastern time).
Duration: 6 hours class (30 min lunch)
Price covers the Class and the Kit of your choice
Skill level: Intermediate
Techniques: Bead embroidery and gold work
Kit's colors: White and Black
Finished brooch size: 2.5" x 3"
You will not finish the project in class, but you will leave understanding how to finish the piece.
You will have the PDF tutorial to finish it on your own.
What you will receive:
- 72 hours before the class you will receive a PDF file with the instructions directly to your email.
- Kit will be mailed to you 2 weeks before the class
- No refunds on cancellations 7 days prior to a Zoom class.
- Refunded cancellations are subject to a $5.00 administrative fee.
- All beads
- Cup chain
- Stiff felt
- Leather for backing
- Beading needle
- Paper for backing
- Glue E6000