Tutorial badge "Waterfall"
The badge “Waterfall” beading pattern tutorial as a PDF file (beads are not included)
All rights reserved.
Once payment is confirmed, you will get an email with the link to download the pattern.
It contains 22 pages of step-by-step instructions with more than 60 pictures.
The instructions are in English.
This beadwork project is appropriate for almost all levels of beaders.
You do need to have some basic skills in beadwork, such as adding a thread, maintaining thread tension, and knowing how to end your thread.
You can create the badge with many color combinations.
Tip: If you want a lighter color combination, use white felt, white badge and crystal FireLine.
You are welcome to sell the finished product from the tutorial you have purchased in small amount (mass production is prohibited), just please give Iryna Shlapakova or Exclusive Craft credit.
Unauthorized copying, distribution, selling and teaching of the tutorial is prohibited.
Please, respect the copyright.
If you have questions, please contact me by email: EclusiveCraftForYou@gmail.com
Material and Tools
- Rivoli Swarovski “Golden Shadow” 14 mm
- 13 pieces of 4 mm Blue Zircon silver plated Rhinestone cup chain (www.EurekaCrystalBeads.com)
- 1 gram Delica seed beads size 11 #115 (bead A)
- 1 gram Toho seed beads size 15 #27BDF teal silver lined matte (bead B)
- 5 gram Toho seed beads size 11 #221T bronze (bead C)
- Smoke 8 lb FireLine beading thread
- Toho One-G thread black and beige (try to match thread and your Rivoli color)
- Stiff felt black 2”x2” (buy at Walmart, JoAnn, Michaels, etc.)
- Black reel ID badge 1.18” (3 cm)
- Glue E6000
- Size 11 and 12 beading needles (Tulip recommended)
- Bead embroidery
- Peyote stitch