Beading Tutorial "Crystal Snowflake"
Beading tutorial for a bead embroidered pendant "Crystal Snowflake"
Lean basics of bead embroidery and gold work while creating this gorgeous pendant!
Also you can use it as a Christmas ornament.
This tutorial is a PDF file (beads are not included).
All rights reserved.
Once payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with the link to download the tutorial.
The tutorial contains 15 slides of step-by-step instructions with more than 50 pictures.
The instruction is in English.
This bead work project is appropriate for almost all levels of beaders.
You do need to have some basic skills in bead work, such as adding a thread, maintaining thread tension, and knowing how to end your thread.
You can create the Christmas ornament or Pendant with many color combinations.
Let your imagination guide you.
You are welcome to sell the finished product from the tutorial you have purchased in small amounts (mass production is prohibited), just please give Iryna Shlapakova or Exclusive Craft credit.
Unauthorized copying, distribution, selling and teaching of this tutorial is prohibited.
Please, respect the copyright.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email: ExclusiveCraftForYou@gmail.com
• Chaton 8 mm Aquamarine (1 piece)
• Navette 7 x 15 mm Crystal (6 pieces)
• Navette 4 x 8 mm Aquamarine (6 pieces)
• Rhinestone cup chain 2 mm Aquamarine 12” (CC)
• Ball chain Silver 1.5 mm 8” (BC)
• Pearls 4 mm White (6 pieces)
• Bicon 3 mm Crystal AB (6 pieces)
• Toho size 15 seed beads #121 (0.5 gram) (A)
• Toho size 15 seed beads #23 (0.5 gram) (B)
• Toho size 11 Demi Round beads #711 Nickel (0.5 gram) (C)
• Bright Check Purl 1.25 mm Silver 13” (BCP) https://exclusivecraftforyou.com/collections/materials-for-embroidery/products/bullion-wire?variant=32218083000438
• Pearl Purl Silver 13” (PP) https://exclusivecraftforyou.com/collections/materials-for-embroidery/products/gimp-1-25mm
• Bail 7 x 14 mm
• Stiff felt (buy at Walmart, JoAnn, Michaels, etc.) or Lacy Stiff Stuff 3” x 3”
• Leather 1.5 mm width or UltraSuede for backing 3” x 3” Toho One G thread
• Thick paper 3” x 3”
• Nylon thread
• Toho One G thread white
• Glue E6000
• Beading needles size 10 or 11
Here are some links you can use to get your supplies:
See more tutorials https://exclusivecraftforyou.com/collections/tutorials
Unique handmade bead embroidery jewelry.
Attention to details